Translate

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Brand New Start

How refreshing, starting a new blog. Just in time too, my creativity is back in full swing and there's no stopping me. I can feel it, bubbling inside me. I'm ready to burst. It's like cabin fever, trapped in your own mind. Turning and twisting the ideas and emotions over, over again.

That's where I've been. Held prisoner in my own thoughts. Nothing new coming in, nothing going out. My thoughts have been ghosts from my past, actions, advice I should have taken and things I did. I've come to the realization that I cannot change what has happened but I sure as hell can control what is to come. To an extent. But that's good enough for me. I'm ready to take charge of my future and make it my own. So this is it, this is my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment